So the other night, while saying happy birthday to our girl Bobbi, we also put a toast in the air for Brooklyn’s own Kovas, who had his video debut on 106&Park that night. You know it has to be a homie for making us sit through more than 10 minutes of Terrance and Rocsi, but it was worth the wait. A good look since Kanye just shouted him out recently about his joint with M.I.A. Directed by first time director, Kari Salin, the video also features The Beatfreaks from America’s Best Dance Crew.Â Any question why ‘Vas is always surrounded by the ladies? I blame it on his glasses. Keep in mind all of the aforementioned was influenced by Kovas paying for a round of drinks, lol. Thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016