So the other night, while saying happy birthday to our girl Bobbi, we also put a toast in the air for Brooklyn’s own Kovas, who had his video debut on 106&Park that night. You know it has to be a homie for making us sit through more than 10 minutes of Terrance and Rocsi, but it was worth the wait. A good look since Kanye just shouted him out recently about his joint with M.I.A. Directed by first time director, Kari Salin, the video also features The Beatfreaks from America’s Best Dance Crew.Â Any question why ‘Vas is always surrounded by the ladies? I blame it on his glasses. Keep in mind all of the aforementioned was influenced by Kovas paying for a round of drinks, lol. Thoughts ladies?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016