Hello ladies! It’s another edition of I’m Sayin Radio with ChloÃ© and Hills! and this week we talked about Disney’s upcoming film, The Princess and The Frog, America’s first black cartoon princess. Oddly enough, the Frog Princess, Tiana, is brown but can’t get a brown man. What are YOUR thoughts about this color controversy? Is it fair to the kids? What does your ideal prince or princess look like? Jazmine got Aladin, Snow White got her Princess, Hell, Simba got Nala. Why can’t Tiana get Rashard Lewis or something…Sorry, that was a little bit of my fantasy just there. ANYWAY Listen to this week’s edition of I’m Sayin Radio with ChloÃ© and Hills! below:
and every Sunday night at 10:30pm EST at Blogtalkradio.com/Im-sayin-radio and call in at 646-929-0499 or web chat from the site. Can’t wait to hear your thoughts!
And if you like this video, check out our other comical clips on Youtube.com/Imsayinradio!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015