Hm, technically I should be excited but as Fashionista says, Choo and it’s company head, Tamara Mellon, is more well known for accesories than clothes – which what the fashion house is designing for H&M. Men get the frugal clothing line make-over too. But still, I have to say the whole thing sounds like going to Coach for an outfit, instead of a purse. I’d have to say no…How about you?
Are you excited about Jimmy invading H&M?
And while we’re on the subject of accesories, I think I’m falling out of love with purses. I know, it hurts as much for me to type that phrase as it does to for you to read it. What happened to me as a die-hard bag fan that’s made me look in Bloomies or Bergdorf’s and see…nothing of interest?
Well, I think it’s a combination of being part of America “in transition” (read: laid off/hustling and saving every penny I can, I see you Vovo) and the general lack of excitement in bag designs these days. Sigh, it’s so bad that when I look at Marc Jacobs purses, I just want his watch instead! I don’t even wear watches! (And we’ll save my designer obsession with Marc-e Marc for another day…)
Are you falling out of love with your fave fashion bit ladies, or am I just having a crisis of fashion faith? Be honest, I need your advice. This is serious.
Missing the beautiful bag days,
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015