So Jay-Z gets a new label, RocNation, and has to fill it up with artists, along with releasing his own new album and ducking the inmates from the old Roc-a-fella days (sorry Freeway & Young Chris). He finds this southern kid J.Cole and said kid releases a mixtape. Now people (read: the innanets) are saying he’s the new Drake (speaking of, remember Kid Cudi’s buzz? Those were the days…anyway) so I got the mixtape for you ladies to judge. What do you think? Good, bad, worth drooling over?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015