I must admit, I have always liked Kelly Rowland. Sure, she had just about .04% of an identity after Destiny’s Child disbanded, but it seems like her latest move, originated by the likes of Josephine Baker, has worked. She took steps towards Europe and hasn’t looked back. In between filming the Project Runway knockoff Bravo TV reality show The Fashion Show with Issac Mizrahi, she found time to record a club record with techno producer/DJ David Guetta called “When Love Takes Over.” She recently performed the track like on ITV1’s “This Morning”, which is almost like our Good Morning America…..and she killed it.
Who’s idea was it for a beach set?
Where is Jamelia? Can they at least collab so it doesn’t become the battle of the brown girls?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016