Word. Not sure if you heard about the Witchita, Kansas doctor, George Tiller, who was shot inside of his church on SUNDAY WHILE USHERING, but folks had a vigil for him in NYC’s Union Square.
How is that OK to kill a man for giving the woman the right to choose what to do with her body? This honestly baffles me. I see the ‘eye for an eye’ perspective, but that doesn’t wash because if one was against murder, wouldn’t raising a hand in murder be contradicting? Can someone help me understand please?
Thx Jay Smooth
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015