Ok, I know that there is nothing worth really celebrating about a currency’s devaluation, but really – the British Pound has always been a thorn in my side (sorry Miss London). Why? Well you already know I love to shop, so whenever I am on my fav UK sites, I tend to get the shock of a lifetime when I actaully convert the seemingly “deals” that I always find. That Â£40 is basically $80 and there is nothing I can do about it…until now. Apparently the British pound has devalued considerably, making room for some very snazzy deals to be had on some UK clothing sites. Check the deals out at some of my faves:
This is just a snippet, but add your faves in the comments!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016