Ok, I know that there is nothing worth really celebrating about a currency’s devaluation, but really – the British Pound has always been a thorn in my side (sorry Miss London). Why? Well you already know I love to shop, so whenever I am on my fav UK sites, I tend to get the shock of a lifetime when I actaully convert the seemingly “deals” that I always find. That Â£40 is basically $80 and there is nothing I can do about it…until now. Apparently the British pound has devalued considerably, making room for some very snazzy deals to be had on some UK clothing sites. Check the deals out at some of my faves:
This is just a snippet, but add your faves in the comments!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016