So Susan Boyle didn’t win “Britain’s Got Talent” after all eh? Well isn’t that a shame… My heart bleeds. As you can tell, I wasn’t that much of a fan anyway. BUT dance group Diversity did walk away with the prize. And they were fab — see their performance above. Well done boys.
And it look like Susan’s not coping well with the rejection. She’s in the Priory clinic suffering from exhaustion. IfÂ she really IS having problems, then IÂ do feel sorry for her… But I just can’t help thinking that the setback helps keep Simon Cowell’s No.1 lady in the international headlines. Cynical I know, but I just have this nagging feeling.
(By the way I can’t believe how big the US networks are going on Susan. Incredible! And slightly weird…)
Last 5 posts by Miss London
- Colombia Isn't The Cocaine Capital You Recall: Passport! - May 18th, 2012
- London Riots: You Can Try to Destroy Us, But London Will Survive - August 10th, 2011
- What Tinie Tempah's Success Means For UK Black Music - March 14th, 2011
- Inter-racial Adoption: Yes Or No? I (Unpopularly) Say Yes - March 3rd, 2011
- Nelly Furtado, NOW You Read About Gaddafi? And You, Beyonce? - March 1st, 2011