This USB powered, portable microwave is the world’s smallest…and proof that we really are a society committed to working to death. What’s so wrong with that break to the company kitchen?Â I could see the point in this though, sometimes you really just don’t want to get up! For about $160 it can be yours, and it even has its own brand of food – if you are into beans, lol!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016