Remember what happened yesterday? I went back, they were open, I copped a cute shirt & bag and thought I would share the moment, lol! MJ Madrid is a cool extension of Marky’s brand with a good staff that looooved practicing their English with me, a good selection and a giant duck in the middle filled with flip-flops. Stop by and then go have lunch in Chueca. Just remember the siesta hours, lol.
Have A Great Weekend Ladies!!!!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016