That’s not all I’m looking forward to either. TO in Buffalo should be very interesting. Lito Shepard and Kerry Rhodes in the same backfield should be great, and I want to see how a Jessica Simpson-less Tony Romo plays and if a Kim Kardashian-less Reggie Bush will actually live up to his potential this season.
There are some things going on I don’t necessarily agree with-namely Roger Goodell doing Mike Vick extra dirty and not immediately reinstating him, along with the existence of the Giants, the existence of the Patriots, and every other team I can’t stand. Hopefully they all have dismal seasons while my team has a great one. I know-but I already said I was feeling pre-season optimism. Can I live?
The best of all? I get to watch Rodney Harrison grow his post retirement double chin week in and week out on Sunday Night Football.
Yep, it’s getting close to that shiny happy time of year when beer and wings are the order of the day, and yelling extra loud just seems normal. I can’t wait.
Like Teritaâ€™s take on sports? Tired of people assuming that women arenâ€™t die hard sports fans? Or maybe youâ€™re using this column to make sure your bfâ€™s weekly sports obsession doesnâ€™t completely put you to sleep and you can make conversation? Either way, read the rest of Teritaâ€™s Sportie below.
Last 5 posts by Sportie
- Why Reggie Bush Losing the Heisman Trophy is Ridiculous - September 8th, 2010
- From Haynesworth to Ocho Cinco and Terrell Owens, Sometimes the NFL Justâ€¦ - August 5th, 2010
- Bob Sheppard & George Steinbrenner Passing Marks New Era for NY Yankees - July 14th, 2010
- How Steeler Ben Roethlisberger is Making Female Football Fans Choose - April 15th, 2010
- Basketball Trades and McGrady: 'No Garden For Bad Knees' - February 26th, 2010