A regular stop on my international travels, Havana is a living example of contrasts and contradictions, and much more than old cars and cigars. One of the best ways I can explain it is to imagine an iPhone…that runs on AA batteries.
This summer I’m heading elsewhere for some well-deserved debauchery but in honor of summer holidays, here is a glimpse into what makes Havana so special for me: The Art, The Architecture…and The Desserts (Cuban desserts are legal drugs). Images are from 2006-2009.
Featured Sites: Museo de Bellas Artes, Callejon de Hamel, The Malecon, Habana Vieja, The Square @ San Cristobal Cathedral, and The Prado.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016