Remember Sonia Sotamayor, the Nuyorican Supreme Court nominee with a name that no one could seem to pronounce right? Her highly anticipated Supreme Court confirmation hearings begin today, and the Republicans are expected to pull out all of the stops to keep her away from the bench. To some she’s a representation for diversity, for others, she’s a ‘reverse’ racist. Either way, she would make the first Latina ever on the Supreme Court bench and make history. We are gonna grab some popcorn as the hearings are being shown live….right now.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016