Remember Sonia Sotamayor, the Nuyorican Supreme Court nominee with a name that no one could seem to pronounce right? Her highly anticipated Supreme Court confirmation hearings begin today, and the Republicans are expected to pull out all of the stops to keep her away from the bench. To some she’s a representation for diversity, for others, she’s a ‘reverse’ racist. Either way, she would make the first Latina ever on the Supreme Court bench and make history. We are gonna grab some popcorn as the hearings are being shown live….right now.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017