Remember Sonia Sotamayor, the Nuyorican Supreme Court nominee with a name that no one could seem to pronounce right? Her highly anticipated Supreme Court confirmation hearings begin today, and the Republicans are expected to pull out all of the stops to keep her away from the bench. To some she’s a representation for diversity, for others, she’s a ‘reverse’ racist. Either way, she would make the first Latina ever on the Supreme Court bench and make history. We are gonna grab some popcorn as the hearings are being shown live….right now.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016