Yeah, Mr. Hudson is the Brit who helped Kanye produce and arrange alot of 808 & Heartbreak which is why this song sounds like reheated leftovers from Kanye’s LP. SMH…when I listen to BBC’s 1XTRA the Brits seem to like it. Outside of his refusal to wear an outfit that doesn’t match his skin, what do you think of this clip and song? Would you want to hear it on your iPod?
I think I’m indifferent *turns on Sara Barielles-don’t judge me*
Ace Hood + Jazi Sullivan’s “Champion”, Letoya’s “She Ain’t Got” + Chico DeBarge’s comeback “Oh No” after the jump.
This, ftr, is the most random duet ever. Jazmin…you think so? Hm…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015