Here are a few of my faves from Paris Fall 2009 Couture:Â Givenchy (on the left) is killing me with the hooded long sleeve black top and ethnic jewelry. Not to mention the dress which I will call the “fire gown.” More styles after the jump!
Here’s my boy John Galliano for Christian Dior. He’s so over the top, I love it. I want to be like him when I grow up.
Maybe I’d actually wear one of the jackets? I love the shade of lavender, I usually use it on my finger nails. (Wait – where are their pants? Damm you Lady Gaga! – JBaker)
I don’t necessarilyÂ love the top of this gown but the bottom with all the layers of tulle and edging is wonderful! Imagine wearing that somewhere…
Valentino’s sparkly mini…I likes.
I think I like this Valentino dress better in theory than actually wearing it, but then, I think that’s the point of Haute Couture, no? Thoughts ladies?
More Parisian Fashion Week picks to come…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015