Here are a few of my faves from Paris Fall 2009 Couture:Â Givenchy (on the left) is killing me with the hooded long sleeve black top and ethnic jewelry. Not to mention the dress which I will call the “fire gown.” More styles after the jump!
Here’s my boy John Galliano for Christian Dior. He’s so over the top, I love it. I want to be like him when I grow up.
Maybe I’d actually wear one of the jackets? I love the shade of lavender, I usually use it on my finger nails. (Wait – where are their pants? Damm you Lady Gaga! – JBaker)
I don’t necessarilyÂ love the top of this gown but the bottom with all the layers of tulle and edging is wonderful! Imagine wearing that somewhere…
Valentino’s sparkly mini…I likes.
I think I like this Valentino dress better in theory than actually wearing it, but then, I think that’s the point of Haute Couture, no? Thoughts ladies?
More Parisian Fashion Week picks to come…
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015