Not long ago, the Parlour ladies hit the Hamptons, or as I refer to them, the Hammy’s, and got it in!
We attended Russell Simmons’ Art For Life charity event at his lovely Hampton home. CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien was the host, along with Star Jones for a few and actress Vanessa Williams and Sheila C. Johnson were honored. The food was great, the music was great thanks to DJ M.O.S. and the party was for a wonderful cause of funding children’s interest in the arts. We even filmed some of the party for you! Check out that and more photos out after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017