Not long ago, the Parlour ladies hit the Hamptons, or as I refer to them, the Hammy’s, and got it in!
We attended Russell Simmons’ Art For Life charity event at his lovely Hampton home. CNN anchor Soledad O’Brien was the host, along with Star Jones for a few and actress Vanessa Williams and Sheila C. Johnson were honored. The food was great, the music was great thanks to DJ M.O.S. and the party was for a wonderful cause of funding children’s interest in the arts. We even filmed some of the party for you! Check out that and more photos out after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016