So what are you doing this weekend? Here are some of our top picks from around the Parlour world:
When: Friday, 7/10
What: Los Amigos Invisibles
Where: Prospect Park Bandshell
Why: The Venezuela-based band combines funk, disco, jazz, reggaeton and a guaranteed party. And its FREE! We saw then a few years ago and could not.stop.dancing.
When: Ongoing until September 27th
What: Harry Potter: The Exhibition
Where: Museum of Science & Industry
Why: Who doesn’t love Harry & co. If you hear screaming that would be Steely…
When: Sunday, 7/12
What: Fania Live
Where: Santos Party House
Why: The Fania catalog of music, remixed for 2009? With Bobbito & Sake-1â€”there is much dancing to be done.
When: Saturday, 7/11
What: Calle 13
Where: Central Park SummerStage
Why: Puerto Rican reggaetoneros bring their mix of reggaeton, cumbia, funk, hip-hop, etc to NY…for FREE!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016