I never thought that anything remotely related to Kim Kardashian could ever remind me of Marilyn Manson, but peep her cover for YRB Magazine and fashion spread. While the cover is “eh”, the supporting spread is captivating. The styling and makeup is an ode to dark glamour, and the bowl-cut wig gives Kim a new edge. Now only if her personality was as interesting. Shot by Mike Ruiz and styled by Darius Baptist and made-up by Troy Jensen, the true work is in the details, peep the rest.
See more over at Just Jared
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016