I never thought that anything remotely related to Kim Kardashian could ever remind me of Marilyn Manson, but peep her cover for YRB Magazine and fashion spread. While the cover is “eh”, the supporting spread is captivating. The styling and makeup is an ode to dark glamour, and the bowl-cut wig gives Kim a new edge. Now only if her personality was as interesting. Shot by Mike Ruiz and styled by Darius Baptist and made-up by Troy Jensen, the true work is in the details, peep the rest.
See more over at Just Jared
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Ultimate Trinidad Carnival / Crop Over Packing List - December 2nd, 2018
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017