I never thought that anything remotely related to Kim Kardashian could ever remind me of Marilyn Manson, but peep her cover for YRB Magazine and fashion spread. While the cover is “eh”, the supporting spread is captivating. The styling and makeup is an ode to dark glamour, and the bowl-cut wig gives Kim a new edge. Now only if her personality was as interesting. Shot by Mike Ruiz and styled by Darius Baptist and made-up by Troy Jensen, the true work is in the details, peep the rest.
See more over at Just Jared
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016