â€œWhere Daisy is more innocent and sweet, Lola is more sensual â€” the name conjures up a flirtatious, warm spirit…â€ – Marc Jacobs
We love all things MJ, so naturally are excited about Lola, which was announced the past spring has officially arrived in Bloomingdale’s stores this month. Don’t you just want it for the bottle? While I love Daisy, I think I just may make some time to catch a whiff before the fragrance rolls out for national distribution next month.
Now that he and his fiance have made it official, I wonder if Lola will be in the after-party goodie bags. Who wants to go crash the party with me to find out?
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016