If you were to spend an hour in my room, you would more than likely find an accessory for any outfit imaginable. Costume or not- I don’t discriminate. I think this love for jewelry may have all started when I was a young tot watchingÂ Jem! I can remember instantly falling in love with her pink hair andÂ star shaped studs.
Cocktail rings, oversized hoops, layered necklaces, brooches and bangles are all part of my treasure chest…the bigger & chunkier… the better!
Bracelets in particular have become one of my latest obsessions. Often times they will offer a fabulous addition to any outfit at an affordable price! The best thing about them is that you can often mix and match bracelets and they will still look great with any outfit!
All of the bracelets highlighted above can be purchased for under $60.00.
Where & How to Buy:
#1- Topshop| $20
#2- Topshop| $17
#3- JCrew| $58
#4- Forever21 | $6
#5- Forever21 | $6
#6- French Connection | $9
#7- MF | $20
#8- Aldo | $22
#9- CR | $4
#10- Cara Couture | $48
#11- ModCloth | $13
This cross-pollination brought to you by Karicruz.com! Hi-five!
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010