She’s gorgeous, successful, generally happy, cool and not crazy. She’s your homegirl, sister, co-worker, etc and every once in a while you think “I wonder why she is single?” Until recently, I was her…single and just doing meâ€”but every once in a while, Dimitri would pop up and my faith in dating, men…even humanity, would dwindle a bit. Who is Dimitri you may ask?
READÂ Â BELOW & THEN LISTEN
“The story is this: A girl was out with friends having drinks onÂ King StÂ (inÂ Toronto). Â This guy approaches her and won’t leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in Â and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.Â â€¨The attached Â is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down Â in the history books – especially the second voice mail.Â â€¨After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn’t call him backÂ -Â insteadÂ Â she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play thisÂ on the air.Â â€¨Ladies: He is out there… 🙂 ”
Ladies, Dimitri is everywhere. Be warned. And never give out your biz card or accept a drink unless you mean it, lol!
Gentlemen, let this be a lesson to you. Never mention abuse before the first date.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016