She’s gorgeous, successful, generally happy, cool and not crazy. She’s your homegirl, sister, co-worker, etc and every once in a while you think “I wonder why she is single?” Until recently, I was her…single and just doing meâ€”but every once in a while, Dimitri would pop up and my faith in dating, men…even humanity, would dwindle a bit. Who is Dimitri you may ask?
READÂ Â BELOW & THEN LISTEN
“The story is this: A girl was out with friends having drinks onÂ King StÂ (inÂ Toronto). Â This guy approaches her and won’t leave her alone -saying how cute she is. She finally gives in Â and hands the guy her business card to get rid of him.Â â€¨The attached Â is an MP3 file of not one, but TWO voicemails this guy left. This goes down Â in the history books – especially the second voice mail.Â â€¨After hearing them you can clearly see why she didn’t call him backÂ -Â insteadÂ Â she called in to the Z103.5 morning show & had them play thisÂ on the air.Â â€¨Ladies: He is out there… 🙂 ”
Ladies, Dimitri is everywhere. Be warned. And never give out your biz card or accept a drink unless you mean it, lol!
Gentlemen, let this be a lesson to you. Never mention abuse before the first date.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017