–Lamar & Khoe really got married! Best wishes, but something about this union reeks of media circus…and if their relationship becomes a reality show, I’m going to off myself.
-Over the weekend, Mashonda wrote a tweet letter to Alicia Keys…as we all know AK stepped off with Mashonda’s husband, Swizz Beatz, who was a willing participant. I know we shouldn’t judge here at Parlour, so we’ll just say, sure, Twitter wasn’t the best forum to air out her issues, but we see her point. Keys portrays a certain image and the whole “other woman” thing doesn’t really jive with saving children in Africa, etc (or maybe it does (c) Angelina Jolie)
What do you think ladies?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015