There are several parts after the jump…Larry even asks Chris’ mom about her own abuse, which I think is a solid question since her life has affected the life of her son. I haven’t watched it all yet, but that bowtie strikes me as funny. And I can’t help but wonder why Chris’ team decided ancient Larry King was the place for a teen pop star to ‘break his silence.’ I’m sure the retiree crowd was really into it…anyone else think choosing this show was weird?
However, the real question is…Do you think Chris’ career is over?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015