Morbid love-story aside, ever wonder about the functionality of Cinderella’s glass slippers? Leave it to Maison Martin Margiela to find out. Made from glass, these slippers are a limited edition number currently being sold in Hong Kong for HK$9,899 or US $1,277 (each) & HK$19,999 or US $2580 (pair). Pedicure is a must…walking is optional.
ps. Now I will have “Run This Town” stuck in my head ALL day. Ugh.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016