As Mahogs described last night Fashion’s Night Out-Â it was Fashion’s Halloween! People were everywhere and there was a (long) line for EVERYTHING, from Tiffany’s to Gucci (well, actually not Gucci, we were surprised). I missed Andre Leon Talley at Bergdorf’s because Victoria Beckham came early and upstaged him…Bakes stood next to Anna Wintour and didn’t freeze to death (you know, that pesky ice queen rumor…)…Anyway, check out the pics!
Ps. That’s Taylor Momsen, who performed at the Teen Vogue fashion show last night…you know I stan for anything “Gossip Girl.”
Gwen Stefani and her L.A.M.B. models…
and her son, Kingston. I love that name…she and Cee-Lo have a child with the same name.
Roberto Cavalli and Cyndi Crawford – can I look like that at 43 please?
SJP, Oscar De La Renta, Barbara Walters and my fave, Bette Middler act up for FNO!
The all scary Anna Wintour- where’s Grace Coddington, my new fave after watching The September Issue?
Charlize Theron and the impossibly fab Iman at Dior’s FNO celebration…and look who else came out?
Exactly. Isiah Washington. Where have you been?
More to come!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Dutchess County, NY! - June 22nd, 2018
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016