In case you were drinking like I was during this speech, here’s the message in it’s entirety after the jump. Did you know that some Republican parents of children at Arlington refused to let their children even watch this speech below? Yeah, letting your kids hear an encouraging message about staying in school is so wrong…
“…all the uproar over Obama using classrooms to push socialism or a hidden policy agenda seemed overblown.
“I was suspicious at first,” said Alta High School junior Joseph Gibbons. “But he sounded genuine, like he really cared.” source
Watch the madness after the jump!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015