Well the wait is over. Since Anna Sui for Target was a total yawn for moi, my heart skipped after seeing what seems to be the entire (shoes, clothing, accessories) Jimmy Choo for H&M collection, scheduled to go onsale Nov.14th. Some misses aside (fringe?), that black long-sleeved dress is a winner. What’s you say about the rest of the collection?
Check out the rest over at ONTD.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016