Well the wait is over. Since Anna Sui for Target was a total yawn for moi, my heart skipped after seeing what seems to be the entire (shoes, clothing, accessories) Jimmy Choo for H&M collection, scheduled to go onsale Nov.14th. Some misses aside (fringe?), that black long-sleeved dress is a winner. What’s you say about the rest of the collection?
Check out the rest over at ONTD.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016