It’s Thursday, and we’re kicking off our DJ series where folks will be contributing their mixes for your pleasure. Our boy Stretch Garrett begins the program with his 90’s R&B Jumpoff. Use it as some hype music for your Fashion’s Night Out events tonight. Enjoy!
Did you love it? We did. Stretch is a music veteran of 14 years from radio to Yahoo Music and AOL Radio and the digital marketing manager of Bad Boy Records. Check him out at www.themusicaintloudenough.blogspot.com
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016