“I threw it on the Groooooound!”
Ahh yes, happy “Welcome To America Smallpox!” aka Columbus Day. Even though we don’t vibe too well on this holiday, we are still gonna take it off, go read some Ivan Van Sertima books and rock out to Any Sanmberg’s wondrous SNL spoof on the paranoid/self-righteous guy that we all know and loveâ€”right down to the goatee and fingerless gloves.
I think we are gonna write some stuff too.
See you tomorrow!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016