Remember when we told you about Pattern is Movement? Here is some video goodness from that night at Brooklyn Bowl, where we first saw them. While they normally rock as a duo, The Roots decided to join in on the fun. If you listen closely you can hear me screaming like a banshee in the background, I bowled a strike when they “took it to the bridge,” lol! Check for it after the jump.
Props to the nice (& cuddly) people over at Okayplayer
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016