What: Area Code and Initial Luggage Tags, $20/â‚¬13 ea
Why: In honor of Steely’s voyage to South America today, I dug up some of the cutest luggage tags ever. After witnessing two women lose their composure in London because they both had the same bag, tied with similar ribbons to “mark” them, I knew it was time to invest in a luggage tag combo that was cute, unique and wouldn’t get caught on the conveyor belt.
PS. It’s Fridayâ€”Go somewhere this weekend!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016