What: Area Code and Initial Luggage Tags, $20/â‚¬13 ea
Why: In honor of Steely’s voyage to South America today, I dug up some of the cutest luggage tags ever. After witnessing two women lose their composure in London because they both had the same bag, tied with similar ribbons to “mark” them, I knew it was time to invest in a luggage tag combo that was cute, unique and wouldn’t get caught on the conveyor belt.
PS. It’s Fridayâ€”Go somewhere this weekend!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016