As you know, DJ AM passed over the summer due to an overdose of several drugs- but before that MTV filmed a doc series called “Gone Too Far” with the DJ intervening into the lives of eight addict and giving them a chance to recover. As a recovering drug addict himself, DJ AM was seemingly well for the last few years. But after his near-death plane crash, people speculated that the DJ fell prey to his pain killers again. RIP. So now, it’s a bit strange that he’s the host of this show, from the grave, so to speak.
Will you be watching?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015