You know I have to give my girl Zoe some love! She looks awesome. Except…I personally think she could use an extra serving of rice & beans. + Elle Magazine recentlyÂ picked 5 Hollywood Women who they felt represented the industryâ€™s leading ladies. One of these was Zoe! More after the jump!
+ JUDGEMENT CALL: PRINCE Vs. RIHANNA! Both have undeniable funky coolness. However, the rumor is Rihanna is trying to steal Prince’s Hairstyle & maybe even his way of dressing…
I really didn’t even think about it until I saw pictures of them at Fashion Week! It is pretty funny…
But seriously…Prince is the greatest! His style could never be duplicated.
+ French Artist Fafi has teamed up with adidas Original once again. This time she’s bringing ladies a collection of sneakers inspired by Parisian dressing! The graphics on the sneakers are from her next comic. Peep the shoes below! Both styles are currently availableÂ atÂ colette.
JUDGEMENT CALL: I love Kermie and Miss Piggy, but I’m just not sure that I’d wear an entire outfit that resembles my childhood blankie? I think it is super cute & Â playful..but does it work on a dress?
This is a good year for Kermit! What do you think?
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010