Hey ladies, I didn’t know what Turkey Scallopini was before I googled it either, lol. However, while I was grocery shopping a few weeks ago, turkey breasts were on sale so I bought two packages. Let’s try something new right? Then I went home and googled a recipe for this mysterious Scallopini…I settled on this one and OF COURSE I changed the parsley to cilantro (you know how I do, lol) added some brown rice and a green salad with beets and pieces of goat cheese. Turns out Scallopini is usually prepared with veal, but that wasn’t on sale. Lol! In addition, the amount of food the recipe called for was great because I ate ‘overs for an entire week. Can you say money saving meal?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015