Here’s another global gem since we all loved V.V’s London state of mind. A true blend of two worlds, Afro-German Nneka Egbuna brings a raw sence of soul, style and subtance that I haven’t heard since Lauryn’s Miseducation classic. I first peeped her in Arise after hearing rave reviews from folks who saw her open up for Lenny Kravitz back in April and receiving the Best African Act for this years MOBO’s. She’s already released three albums that our Euro Parlouristas are already feeling and is gearing up for her US release next yearâ€”so you know I had to give you a scoop. Check her lead single and a video after the jump. Thoughts lovelies?
Her first US Single “The Uncomfortable Truth” from Concrete Jungle
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016