For my New York/East Coast sisters, I give you Newport, Rhode Island as this week’s frugal vacay destination.
Why? It’s scenic, complete with miles of beach front road and a tour of historic mansions. It’s close to the tri-state area, and filled to the brim with adorable bed n’ breakfast lodging. Only thing I’d suggest is the make sure your bed isn’t squeaky if you go with your boo…nothing weirder than trying to get it in and waking up the whole house who stares at you angrily at breakfast the next morning…or maybe that’s just me…Enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015