For my New York/East Coast sisters, I give you Newport, Rhode Island as this week’s frugal vacay destination.
Why? It’s scenic, complete with miles of beach front road and a tour of historic mansions. It’s close to the tri-state area, and filled to the brim with adorable bed n’ breakfast lodging. Only thing I’d suggest is the make sure your bed isn’t squeaky if you go with your boo…nothing weirder than trying to get it in and waking up the whole house who stares at you angrily at breakfast the next morning…or maybe that’s just me…Enjoy!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Hotel Love: The Old Rhinebeck Inn - May 13th, 2018
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015