Please don’t ask me why I am so excited about this. I was never a big fan of H-Town, but Jodeci was my four-man boyfriend in the nineties, so chalk it all up to my nostalgia. Apparently, we’ve moved from “Knockin’ Boots” and “Knocking Heels,” and walked away from leather vests and combat boots, but the 15 year-old in me still loves it all and K-Ci still knows he can saaaang! This video/single is the first from H-Town’s upcoming album entitled…wait for it….Child Support. RIP to Devante’s cuteness. Peep the vid after the jump.
Is anyone else having visions of a Jodeci X H-Town X 112 X Naughty By Nature revue at your local show hall in the near future? You know you would go though….
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016