Please don’t ask me why I am so excited about this. I was never a big fan of H-Town, but Jodeci was my four-man boyfriend in the nineties, so chalk it all up to my nostalgia. Apparently, we’ve moved from “Knockin’ Boots” and “Knocking Heels,” and walked away from leather vests and combat boots, but the 15 year-old in me still loves it all and K-Ci still knows he can saaaang! This video/single is the first from H-Town’s upcoming album entitled…wait for it….Child Support. RIP to Devante’s cuteness. Peep the vid after the jump.
Is anyone else having visions of a Jodeci X H-Town X 112 X Naughty By Nature revue at your local show hall in the near future? You know you would go though….
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017