So one of my fave designers, Vivienne Westwood, is not only holding a candle for the aging punk, she’s designing wallpaper! This is swatch above is entitled Trompe l’oeil Drape and is part of her partnership with Cole & Sons. If I wasn’t nervous about removing the design after I move out of my apt (no plans, but you know we New Yorkers move every two-three years, unless you find a rent stabilized apt…), I’d throw some up.
Do it for meeeeeeee!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015