Sooo, Whitney Houston is continuing to push her latest project and her appearance over the weekend on the UK’s X-Factor should have been a reminder of why she is that diva. Sadly, her performance has been criticized by our friends across the pond, and by the looks of itâ€”they may hae been right? I dunno. We want to love you Whitney and we can hear you, but maybe the dancers, the dress (empire waist wasn’t the greatest choice), and the track wasn’t the best for the show? Says The Telegraph:
“She sang her single Million Dollar Bill, over some pre-recorded vocals, and suffered a wardrobe malfunction when a strap at the back of her long silver dress snapped open.
Questions were also raised about Houston’s physical condition as she looked drowsy and did not speak clearly when being interviewed by host Dermot O’Leary.
Fans have inundated the show’s official website to express their shock at the performance.”
You be the judge after the jump.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016