In Toronto, it’s Fashion Week, beginning Oct. 19 and ending tomorrow, Oct. 24. Some of the pieces were pretty Victorian but I’m not even going to discuss this season’s obsession with the afro popping up again. And you know I had to post this prehistoric creature outfit to the left…I immediately thought of Norm from Seinfeld being eaten in that little bitty jeep.
Here are all the T.Dot deets! + a Victorian example after the jump. Thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Cyber Monday Is Coming, Travel Deals Are Here! - November 20th, 2017
- Flying With Kids: The Good, The Bad, The Body Fluids - December 22nd, 2016
- Here's How Not to Ride a Bike in Amsterdam - October 24th, 2016
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015