In Toronto, it’s Fashion Week, beginning Oct. 19 and ending tomorrow, Oct. 24. Some of the pieces were pretty Victorian but I’m not even going to discuss this season’s obsession with the afro popping up again. And you know I had to post this prehistoric creature outfit to the left…I immediately thought of Norm from Seinfeld being eaten in that little bitty jeep.
Here are all the T.Dot deets! + a Victorian example after the jump. Thoughts?
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015