Remember that saying about “not throwing stones in a glass house?” I’m pretty sure that the owners of this gem, designed by Nico Van Der Mulen Architects of South Africa have it hung on there wall…in extra large type. Simply beautiful. –
Totally my style, clean, edgy and open. Even if this is not your type of home now, it can definitely inspire some tips for your pad. But I would have to go to the gym more to live here or ruin it with curtains. Happy Weekend!
See the rest over at Contemporist.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016