Remember that saying about “not throwing stones in a glass house?” I’m pretty sure that the owners of this gem, designed by Nico Van Der Mulen Architects of South Africa have it hung on there wall…in extra large type. Simply beautiful. –
Totally my style, clean, edgy and open. Even if this is not your type of home now, it can definitely inspire some tips for your pad. But I would have to go to the gym more to live here or ruin it with curtains. Happy Weekend!
See the rest over at Contemporist.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016