Remember that saying about “not throwing stones in a glass house?” I’m pretty sure that the owners of this gem, designed by Nico Van Der Mulen Architects of South Africa have it hung on there wall…in extra large type. Simply beautiful. –
Totally my style, clean, edgy and open. Even if this is not your type of home now, it can definitely inspire some tips for your pad. But I would have to go to the gym more to live here or ruin it with curtains. Happy Weekend!
See the rest over at Contemporist.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016