“If you can afford it, please buy it. And just know that when you buy it, it allows that artist to have a chance to make something again for you. But if you canâ€™t afford it but you really like it and youâ€™re sharing it with your friends and spreading the positive sounds, I canâ€™t really knock that. But your buying it allows me to take care of this next child and it allows me, hopefully, to make something else.”
Singer, Songwriter, Bass Guitar Goddess Meshell N’degeocello sits with LA Weekly her new record, new life and new sound. Am I the only one who still bangs Plantation Lullabies like is just came out? Read the rest here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017
- Why Be Basic? 6 Ways To Be A Better Traveler - December 19th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016