“If you can afford it, please buy it. And just know that when you buy it, it allows that artist to have a chance to make something again for you. But if you canâ€™t afford it but you really like it and youâ€™re sharing it with your friends and spreading the positive sounds, I canâ€™t really knock that. But your buying it allows me to take care of this next child and it allows me, hopefully, to make something else.”
Singer, Songwriter, Bass Guitar Goddess Meshell N’degeocello sits with LA Weekly her new record, new life and new sound. Am I the only one who still bangs Plantation Lullabies like is just came out? Read the rest here.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016