I’m starting to think Target is the design mecca for all High-End fashion designers trying to communicate with us “regular folk.” It is always good news when we hear that designers are taking their designs and editing them for real people at real price points. Â While we’re all anticipating the Rodarte x Target collection in November, we also hear that there is another collaboration in the works…Jean Paul Gaultier, who is best known for pushing the boundaries of conventional design concepts (ala Madonna cone bra) will now be designing for Target. WWD reports that the line willÂ launch online and in 250 retail outlets nationwide from March 7- April 11.
This is a much tighter distribution than all of the previous Target designer collaborations- so be sure to act quickly when it drops!
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010