Spotted at our girl ClawMoney’s site, Blogue:
“Patrick Ewing is the man. Spending most of his career right here in NYC for the Knicks, he was a man with a plan- being one of the first NBA stars to have his own athletic shoes and clothing brands which nowadays is the norm for most big name pros.”
This got me thinking, especially since I’ve never been a Jordan shoe fan, but loved the orange and blue Ewing’s, though as a Californian, I should’ve been wearing Laker, Warrior or King’s colors? Anywho, the Ewing’s chunky shoe build doesn’t flatter my size 11’s but a girl can dream right? Check the vintage swag after the jump.
CLAWmoney is the bestest!
Last 5 posts by Hillary Crosley
- Parlour Jams!: Hawaii's Golden Sunsets With DJ Darling Chuck - July 23rd, 2015
- Parlour Jams!: Morning Moves With DJ Heat - June 23rd, 2015
- Your Weekend Getaway in...Houston! - April 30th, 2015
- Listen to DJ Kwest_on's Romantic Grooves and Survive Wedding Season - April 14th, 2015
- Couple Tripping: Where to Turn Down Together, for Your Sanity - March 26th, 2015