Stella McCartney just previewed her brand new 2010 lingerie collection & it is full of sexy vintage-inspired styles.
â€œThis season we looked at the Twenties and Fifties, which comes through the range in silhouette and specially developed embroidery and gold retro hardware,â€ said McCartney. SMC has also said that she believes lingerie is important when it comes to making a woman feel beautiful and empowered.
â€œTo me, I feel women are in the right place now where they are a little bit more confident about their bodies in general, and donâ€™t necessarily wear lingerie to only allure men. Itâ€™s more about making ourselves happy and about addressing our needs, while also expressing our sexuality.â€
In true Stella form, the palette is mostly neutral with small pops of color used throughout.
In spring 2010 you can buy these pieces at: Bergdorf Goodman, Barneys New York and Bloomingdaleâ€™s
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010