Tattoos, like beauty, are singular to each woman and Jaz, owner of Brooklyn’s Black Lotus Tattoo Parlour, believes in your originality as much as the ladies of Parlour. That said, J. Bakes, Mahogs and I invite you to “In Celebration of Her Skin” this Saturday, November 14. It will be a day of manicures, tattoos, photography and, of course, wine. Make your appointment now and get 10% off along with a free manicure!
+ This Thursday, look out for a conversation between J. Bakes, who has a fab tattoo from Black Lotus on her back, and Jaz about what first timers should look for in a tattoo shop, how to avoid scarring, and what colors work best for which skin types.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- The Travel Seven: Elisia Brown - July 18th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Ianthia Smith - May 6th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Monet Hambrick - February 19th, 2017
- NYE Heartbreak: How I Reclaimed Myself In New York City - January 29th, 2017
- The Travel Seven: Nia Groce - January 16th, 2017