Tattoos, like beauty, are singular to each woman and Jaz, owner of Brooklyn’s Black Lotus Tattoo Parlour, believes in your originality as much as the ladies of Parlour. That said, J. Bakes, Mahogs and I invite you to “In Celebration of Her Skin” this Saturday, November 14. It will be a day of manicures, tattoos, photography and, of course, wine. Make your appointment now and get 10% off along with a free manicure!
+ This Thursday, look out for a conversation between J. Bakes, who has a fab tattoo from Black Lotus on her back, and Jaz about what first timers should look for in a tattoo shop, how to avoid scarring, and what colors work best for which skin types.
Last 5 posts by Parlour
- Travel Bites: LGBT Loving Locales, Embracing Strangers & More! - September 17th, 2016
- The Travel Seven: Bianca Malata - September 17th, 2016
- A Tour of Morocco's Magic - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Silk Road Eats, Vacation Home Tips & more! - September 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Ecuador Needs The Love, Avoiding Vacay Gains & More! - August 7th, 2016