So last night Steely and I took to SoHo to help ring in the birthday of a friend (Hey T3!) when the subject of bad music videos came up. Of course the usual suspects were named but when our girl mentioned Mr. Dalvin from Jodeci, my antennae went up. I knew my mind wasn’t playing tricks on me when I first saw this vid for “Why Can’t We” and wiped the blood from my eyes 8 years ago. Ironically, Dalvin was the “rapper” of the group but his singing voice isn’t that bad. But when you mix a topless Dalvin with satin and background dancers in stripper-clear heels, and a 14-year old looking girlâ€”one can see why his solo career didn’t get to where he hoped. Peep the vid after the jump.
Related Post: H-Town X Jodeci=New Video!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016
- Get On Your Game At Club Med Sandpiper Bay - May 29th, 2016
- Three Spring Hotel Deals To Book Now! - April 1st, 2016
- Travel Bites: Luxe for Less Hotels, TSA Steps Up & More! - March 13th, 2016