So last night Steely and I took to SoHo to help ring in the birthday of a friend (Hey T3!) when the subject of bad music videos came up. Of course the usual suspects were named but when our girl mentioned Mr. Dalvin from Jodeci, my antennae went up. I knew my mind wasn’t playing tricks on me when I first saw this vid for “Why Can’t We” and wiped the blood from my eyes 8 years ago. Ironically, Dalvin was the “rapper” of the group but his singing voice isn’t that bad. But when you mix a topless Dalvin with satin and background dancers in stripper-clear heels, and a 14-year old looking girlâ€”one can see why his solo career didn’t get to where he hoped. Peep the vid after the jump.
Related Post: H-Town X Jodeci=New Video!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The Travel Seven: Elmeka Henderson - December 6th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Brazil's Hidden Beauty, Our National Parks' Lessons & more! - December 5th, 2016
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016