It looks like I may be entering office life again, so my homegirl and I decided to mull over the October fashion magazine quad known as W, Vogue, Elle and Bazaar for some fall inspiration when she described my office style as “Brooklyn meets Bette from the L-Word,” and upon a quick reflection I have to admit, she’s kinda right. Jennifer Beale, aka Bette was always a mix of super-sexy meets super-serious, and always managed to soften the edges just enough, culminating into the ultimate on-screen power dresser. Just my personal style, with a Nike Blazer or two thrown in.
1} Pintuck Ruffled Shirt | $24.50 | Old Navy
2} Disco Nights Necklace | $68 | Anthropologie
3} Sequined Blazer | $492 | Antik Batik
4} Elastic Back Jersey Dress | $80 | TopShop
5} Fleur de Lis Ring | $22 | Max & Chloe
6} ‘Genevieve’ Clutch | $168 | Cole Haan
7} ‘Mr Elegant’ Hat | $285 | Reinhard Plank
8} ‘Lola’ Suede Pumps | $680 | Brian Atwood
9} Red Leather Journal | $64 | Crane & Co.
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- Travel Bites: Airbnb's New Look, The Best Time To Travel & More! - November 29th, 2016
- Travel Bites: The New Luxe AirBnb, A VAT Breakdown & More! - November 21st, 2016
- The Travel Bag: Skin’s Best Bets - October 24th, 2016
- 3 Luxe for Less Caribbean Getaways for Fall! - August 29th, 2016
- Carnival Virgin? What To Know Before You Go! - August 14th, 2016