(Pictured L: Marc Jacobs, R: Luella)
I know I’ve spent a lot of time debating the “bunny ears” sensation, but it wasn’t until recently that I really started warming up to bows. Thanks to my Halloween costume (Ms.Pacman)- I discovered the joy of an over-sized bow in my hair. I’m telling you, it will totally change your attitude! A good hair accessory can suddenly start making you feel really sassy. The best part? Mine was homemade!
Spring 2010 runway shows were full of all sorts of bows- so whether your preference is Marc Jacobs (pictured) or DIY, there are options.
Will you be sporting this trend?
Last 5 posts by Kari Cruz
- Lady Gaga on The Sartorialist, Sings with Yoko Ono - October 4th, 2010
- Alexander Wang for Spring 2011 - September 16th, 2010
- Fashion Flashback!: Grace Jones x AndrÃ© Leon Talley - August 31st, 2010
- Love It or Hate It? | adidas Y-3 Torsion Heels - July 28th, 2010
- Parlourista Inspiration! - July 8th, 2010