We at Parlour are total believers in supporting our fam, so in the grand holiday spirit, we have to tell you about our homie, Berman Fenelus. He’s an awesome photographer & directorâ€”remember those dope Summer Jam flicks? Exactly.
This Sunday he will be opening a show at Grady’s Collective Market, the sister space of Cure in Brooklyn. It’s a great new shop that caters to all things style: vintage fashion, home decor & florals and more! Perfect if you want to grab some gifts and enjoy some great, original artwork.
Just in time for the holidays he has put together a collection of intimate, organic, and raw moments. From beauty and morning rituals, to expressions of joy and private pauses of reflectionâ€”Berman has set to capture some of the most striking images of beautiful women in their element. He is also selling a limited run of prints, signed and numbered for the collector in your crew.
OPENING RECEPTION: Sunday, December 13, 2009, 6pm
SHOW CLOSE: Sunday, January 17, 2010
Gradys Collective Market
923 Fulton StÂ Brooklyn, NY
C Train to Clinton/Washington
See you there!
Last 5 posts by Shannon Washington
- The 17 Things We Can't Travel Without In 2018! - December 23rd, 2017
- Hotel Love: The Zen Oasis @ Club Med Punta Cana - March 15th, 2017
- Giving Back and Getting More in Batey Guajabo - February 7th, 2017
- Your Weekend Getaway In...Grenada! - January 22nd, 2017
- Travel Bites: The New JFK, 2017 Travel Predictions & More! - January 9th, 2017